Assistant Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Nuclear Medicine & Cyclotron Services
- BSc. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ain-Shams University.
- MSc. in Radio-pharmaceutics and PET Radiochemistry, King’s College London, UK.
- MBA in International Business, Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Founder, 1st Clinical Nuclear Pharmacy in Egypt at CCHE-57357.
- Certified Nuclear Pharmacy Preceptor from Colorado University, CCHE-57357.
- Co-founder, Clinical & Ward Pharmacy Departments at Gala’a Military Hospital.
- Certificated in Radiation Safety, King’s College London.
- Certificated in Protection from Ionizing Radiations from the Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority (EAEA).
- Dr. Ahmad Atwan is the founder of the 1st Clinical Nuclear Pharmacy in Egypt at the Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357 (CCHE-57357). He is acting as Assistant COO for Nuclear Medicine & Cyclotron Services. After doing his Pharmaceutical Sciences degree, Dr. Atwan became experienced clinical pharmacist at the CCHE-57357. Being so passionate about Nuclear Pharmacy Ahmed did his MSc in Radiopharmaceutics and PET Radiochemistry at King’s College London, UK. He also did his MBA in International Business at Anglia Ruskin University to augment his knowledge which managerial skills. Dr.Atwan is also the Co-founder the Clinical & Ward Pharmacy Departments at Gala’a Military Hospital.