Senior Research Associate
- MSc. in Molecular Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto.
- BSc in Biology, Faculty of Arts and Science, University of Queen.
- Akay, Alper, et al. “The helicase Aquarius/EMB-4 is required to overcome intronic barriers to allow nuclear RNAi pathways to heritably silence transcription.” Developmental cell 42.3 (2017): 241-255.
- Amin, Rana, Amena Nabih, and Noha Khater. “Bilateral acute depigmentation of the iris in two siblings simultaneously.” American journal of ophthalmology case reports 10 (2018): 257-260.
- Nabih, Amena, et al. “Examining the intersection between splicing, nuclear export and small RNA pathways.” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-General Subjects 1861.11 (2017): 2948-2955.
- Tyc, Katarzyna M., et al. “The conserved intron binding protein EMB-4 plays differential roles in germline small RNA pathways of C. elegans.” Developmental cell 42.3 (2017): 256-270.