Hanadi from the nursing department: thanks to Careem and their offer which will be of great help us during night shifts, it will save time spent in other transportation channels
Hospital 57357 signed a cooperation protocol with Careem Company for transportations through which it will offer free services to our children and hospital staff of different departments.
According to the protocol, the service will be activated for a year and will include:
- Transferring children between the hospital and the railway station, as 60% of our sick children are coming from the
- Transferring nursing team members to children’s houses for at-home follow up
- To guaranty health care for our children 24-7, the protocol included transferring female nurses who work in night shifts to and from the hospital, where they used to have difficulty finding appropriate transportation late at night and early morning hours
- Offer rides to female security personnel whose shifts may expand after the public transportations operating hours, where they work in shifts to cover the whole day in order to secure all Hospital areas.
- In addition the protocol will also offer these services to the social services department team during their home visits to the children
- Transferring the Hospital’s foreign medical delegations on scientific and knowledge exchange visits, to and from the airport.
The cooperation with Careem Company is a part of 57357’s efforts to offer all means of comfort to our children who are our main concern.
Since we are committed to offer our children quality service and facilitate any difficulty they may face during their treatment journey, the cooperation protocol started functioning this week.
It is worth mentioning that the hospital, since its inception, used to offer free transportation to its children and their families, by offering free railway passes for those who live outside Cairo and offering transportation expenses to those who go to Tanta guesthouse. In doing this, the hospital is keen to guaranty that no child would miss his chemotherapy dose.
A delegation headed by Abeer shalabi, the general manager of Careem Company visited 57357 lately. Ms Shalabi expressed her pleasure for the cooperation and said: it is the duty of everyone in the society to support 57357’s children in any way he can, this is why we came today and decided to offer free transportation. This great hospital is not just a treatment facility, it offers children comfort and serenity as well as treatment, and they work hard to reach international recovery rates, it is our pleasure to be a part of these efforts, she added.
Chatting with Hanaadi, a 57357’s nursing team member, she shares her feelings after using the service: thanks to Careem for cooperating with the hospital; starting today, I shall feel safe while going home after a late night shift. Moreover, I will save much time spent in transportation.
Organized by the social service department, this service will serve female nurses and security personnel, and patients in need.
If you can provide help to a child, no matter how simple it is, do not hesitate, it can make a difference.