Nursing Research Unit
Nursing Research unit drives to develop, promote and disseminate a nursing research culture that uses evidence based nursing practices to achieve excellence in quality of nursing care through putting knowledge into action to improve patient outcomes by creates a direct link between science, education, quality and practice to develop the nursing profession.
- Building a research culture, through identifying the nursing research priorities to become a resource for updated information in pediatric oncology nursing practices.
- Combining oncology pediatric nursing research studies, evidence based practices and their clinical body of knowledge.
- Supporting clinical nurse to move research from an idea to a proposal, to pursue publishing and translating nursing research (research finding utilization) into practice.
- Be effective and innovative in implementing evidence-based practice in clinical setting.
- Improving clinical practice, facilitating change, disseminating of nursing research culture and utilize evidence -based practice for guide and promote excellence in nursing care practice for pediatric oncology patients.
Scope of Services
- Participating in structured educational and learning activities (orientation, Nursing Continuous Professional Development, Learning & Development).
- Collaborating with the nursing education department to provide an in-service educational program for nurses.
- Collaborating in Nursing Practices Guidelines (evidence- based, updated, research utilization).
- Setting research priorities allowing nurses to explore important topics in an area of their work, that enables a direct link between nursing research and the development of healthcare practice awareness.
- Developing a research culture and producing research outputs is developing the capacity of the nurses who need to conduct the research.
- Planning, coordinating and participating in scientific nursing research course and scientific thesis writing guidelines workshop.
- The research capacity building can be initiated by the nurses becoming informed and keen consumers of research.
- Mentoring the clinical nurses throughout their research plans.
- Facilitating, coordinating and participating in the nursing research studies and papers.
- Reviewing of all nursing research proposals will be conducted at CCHE, and providing mentoring for the conduct and utilization of the research at CCHE.
- Meet Our Team
- Continuing Professional Development
- In-Service Education Unit
- Nursing Care in the In-Patient Section
- Nursing Care in the Outpatient Section
- Learning & Development Unit
- Nursing Research Unit
- Vascular Access Device Team (VAD)
- Palliative Care Home Visits
- Central Sterilization Supply (CSSD)
- Operating Room Nurses
- Photo Gallery