As COVID-19 continues to impact the globe, we want to inform you of how CCHE 57357, proteomics and metabolomics unit is prepared to ensure that we continue to work with you safely during this period. At this time our facility in CCHE 57357, EGYPT, remains open and operational. We have implemented a work from home policy for non-operational personnel to support the measures that both Egyptian government and CCHE 57357 enacted to slow the spread of the virus. However, our services are still functional with a little bit delay. For sample delivery, your safely, we updated the delivery procedures to meet CCHE 57357 standards as follows:
- The initial communication between the researcher and the unit could be initiated by filling the form in our webpage (www.57357.org/proteomics-unit).
- Samples to be sent weekly (Sunday and Wednesday) from 10 AM to 1 PM at gate 1.
- Samples should be wrapped tightly in presence of icepacks.
- Upon arrival, the security guard at the gate will communicate with the unit where a member of the unit will arrive to check and accept the sample.
- An external disinfection will be applied to the parcel using appropriate sanitizer. Upon parcel opening, sample will be externally sanitized and outside box will be eliminated spontaneously.
We regret, we won’t accept any samples that violate this procedures.
As always, it’s our goal to continuously support research in EGYPT. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and we appreciate your patience and collaboration.
All the best and stay safe,
Proteomics and Metabolomics Team
- Research Program Overview
- Covid-19 Alert
- Research Interest
- Research Pipelines
- Instruments and Software
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Services and Costs
- Meet Our Team
- Lab Protocols
- Do's and Don'ts
- In-House Bioinformatics Tools
- For Inquiries