The proteomics and metabolomics unit in 57357 provides education and training to the researchers on how their work can be enhanced and improved by mass spectrometry methods.
Multi-Omics Data Analysis
Overall Aim of the Course:
This workshop is designed to give participants the necessary background and practical experience of the strategies for the analysis of 16s RNA Gebomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics.
Proteogenomics in glance: Hands on course. R
- Overall Aim of the Course: The course provides a detailed understanding of the fundamental principles of molecular biology and tissue culture, and how biology works at its most basic gene ad protein levels, in addition to the understanding of gene manipulation techniques. The course lays the foundation for enabling the fellows to understand and apply molecular biology, genetic engineering and tissue culturing in advanced specialized areas.
- Period: Registration
R” language course for Researchers (Corner stone course)
- The first comprehensive “R” program course in Egypt.
- Overall Aim of the Course: This corner stone course focus on building researchers skills in data manipulation, biostatistical interpretation, and professional graphical presentation for competitive international publication purpose using a popular open source- code based language called “R”.
- Period: Registration
Introduction to Proteomics and Protein Biology: strategies and tools to probe proteins
- A collaborative accredited joint course between University of Science and Technology at Zewail City and CCHE 57357.
- Overall Aim of the Course: This course introduces the basic biology of proteins and the new advanced science called as proteomics which aims to look into the protein properties from a global perspective. The course covers in detail the two major aspects of proteomics; Gel-based proteomics and Mass spectrometry-based proteomics.
- Period: Held from September 18th to October 18th 2018
- High throughput proteogenomics: NGS and targeted mass spectrometry. (Hands on workshop)
- Cancer metabolism and metabolomics. (Hands on course)
For further information on registration please contact us
The proteomics and metabolomics unit in 57357 offers one to one trainings to the researchers on basic techniques and procedures;
- Western blot
- Gel staining, including coomassie and silver stain
- Protein extraction
- In-solution protein digestion
- In-gel protein digestion
- Basics of proteomics
- Protein Quantification
- Peptide Quantification
- Overview on metabolomics
- Metabolomics extraction protocols
- Metabolomics mass spectrometry injection methods and analysis platforms
For further details, kindly contact us.
- Research Program Overview
- Covid-19 Alert
- Research Interest
- Research Pipelines
- Instruments and Software
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Services and Costs
- Meet Our Team
- Lab Protocols
- Do's and Don'ts
- In-House Bioinformatics Tools
- For Inquiries