Head of Anesthesia & Pain management Department
Professor of Anesthesiology, ICU and Pain relief, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University
- MBA Health Care, Arab Academy for Science and Technology
- Human Resource Diploma, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA.
- Fellowship of Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP), World Institute of Pain
- MD. Anesthesiology, ICU and Pain relief, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University
- MSc. Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- BSc. Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
- Pregabalin as a co-adjuvant with tramadol in management of neuropathic pain in pediatric cancer. Magda S Azer, Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.78, No. 1, June, 2010.
- Evaluation of target-controlled inhalational anesthesia in pediatrics using the newly introduced Zeus anesthesia workstation: a prospective clinical study, Magda S Azer . Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.77, No. 3, June: 271-277, 2009.
- Pediatric One-Lung Ventilation: Influence of Ventilatory Mode and Positive End-Expiratory Pressure, Magda S Azer . Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.77, No. 3, June: 373-380, 2009.
- Comparative study between ultrasound guided transversus abdominis plane block versus intravenous morphine in post operative analgesia for major abdominal surgery in pediatric cancer patients, Mohammed M. Hegazy, Magda S Azer, Ayman A Ghoneim. Med. J. Cairo Univ., Vol.76, No. 4, (Suppl. V) December: 161-165, 2008.
- Efficacy of n-methyl d-aspartate receptor antagonist in phantom pain prevention in pediatrics. Ayman A. Ghoneim, Mohammed M. Hegazy, Magda S. Azer, Jehan M.K. Abdel Halim. JESMP, Vol. 26, No.2, October 2008, 103-114.
- Efficacy of Combined Superior Hypogastric and Ganglion Impar Neurolysis in Management of Advanced Pelvic Cancer Pain: A prospective controlled study, Hossam Z. Ghobrial , Magda S. Azer , Mohammed M. Hegazy ,Raafat M. Riad , JESMP, Vol. 26, No.2, October, 74-84, 2008.