ECG Workshop for Nurses
This workshop is designed for professional nurses who work in hospitals that require to have the knowledge and skills about ECG to deal with patients. It consists of a step-by-step approach to rhythm analysis and interpretation. They will learn basics of electrocardiography, normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms, clinical symptoms and treatment modalities.
By the end of the training, Participants will be able to:
• Describe the normal physiology & anatomy of cardiac conduction
• Identify normal ECG measurement
• Interpret and analyze ECG strips and determine rate, regularity and rhythm
• Distinguish between basic arrhythmias
• Describe the features and associated treatments for each basic dysrhythmias
• August.,14th 2023
• Total training hours: 6 hrs
• One Day from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
|Wave 1||14/08/2023 —- 15/08/2023|
|Wave 2||18/09/2023 —- 19/09/2023|
|900 AM-10:00 AM||Introduction to course. Pre- test|
|10:00 AM-2:00 PM||Anatomy &physiology of the heart. Normal ECG measurement Basic arrhythmias|
|02:00 PM-03:00 PM||post test|
• Postgraduate staff nurse (diploma & bachelor) & undergraduate nursing students who are interested
In order to receive your certificate, you have to attend not less than 80%.
• Hard copy for 100 Egyptian Pounds.
• Soft copy for free.
The fees of the course will be directed towards the treatment of our children.