Evidence-based healthcare program
This course provides an understanding of the core concepts and skills of the practice of evidence-based healthcare. Participants will learn how to design a focused research question, efficiently search and retrieve evidence from the literature, and critically appraise different types of study designs. They will also learn about the process of evidence synthesis in guideline development.
By the end of this training / course participants will be able to:
• Understand basic concepts of Evidence-based Medicine (EBM)
• Formulate an answerable focused research question
• Search for research evidence and databases
• Critically appraise different types of study designs
• Understand basic summary statistics for evidence-based decision-making
• Use of evidence in clinical guideline and protocol development
• Make evidence-based policy decisions in healthcare
• Translate research evidence into practice
December 2023 (2 days onsite, 2 days online).
Healthcare professional interested to learn about making evidence-based clinical and policy decisions in healthcare
Mode of Delivery
In order to receive your certificate, you have to attend no less than 80%
• Hard copy for 100 Egyptian Pounds
• Soft copy for free
The fees of the course will be directed towards the treatment of our children.
Course Fees and Registration
Evidence-based healthcare 2023