Multiomics Data Analysis Internship Program
- Omics is a rapidly evolving, multi-disciplinary, and emerging field that encompasses genomics, epigenomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, and metabolomics. This workshop is designed to give participants the necessary background and practical experience of the strategies for the analysis of 16s RNA Gebomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics.
- Course material, such as presentation slides and necessary model data, will be provided to participants.
Program Learning Objectives
By end of this internship participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic of R and R-studio.
- Know different aspect of Omics Sciences.
- Understand different biological databases and apply its usage.
- To differentiate between different metagenomics sequencing protocol.
- Comprehensive, detailed understanding of metagenomics sequencing analysis pipelines.
- In-depth understanding of protein identification and quantification techniques.
- Comprehensive, detailed understanding of proteomics data analysis pipelines.
- In-depth understanding of metabolites identification and quantification techniques.
- Comprehensive, detailed understanding of metabolites data analysis pipelines.
- Apply and deploy different machine learning algorithm in biological data.
(From – To)
|15/8/2021||10:00 am – 1:00 pm||Metagenomics analysis||Didactic & practicum|
|22/8/2021||10:00 am – 1:00 pm||Proteomics analysis||Didactic & practicum|
|29/8/2021||10:00 am – 1:00 pm||Metabolomics analysis||Didactic & practicum|
Duration: 10 days over 3 weeks
Total number of hours: 30 Hrs