It’s difficult to decide:
- Which career path to continue with?
- How to apply for a job in and outside Egypt?
- When to start your graduate studies?
- How to apply for the PhD programs internationally?
- What are the qualifications that you should have?
This event will cover 2 sections:
- Available jobs
- Studying abroad
This event will be presented by one of our successful employee:
Mohamed Abdalla Gharib Haloul
PhD student at the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA.
Chemist at the Children’s Cancer Hospital Egypt 57357.
|9:00 AM – 9:30 AM||Attendees reception||30 mins|
|9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Labor market route and needs for biotechnology graduates||On Stage|
|11:30 AM – 11:45 AM||Short break – Word from 57357 children|
|11:45 AM – 12:45 PM||Applying for Master and PhD degrees|
|12:45 PM – 2:00 PM||Scholarships’ prerequisites|
|2:00 PM – 2:15 PM||Short break – Several questions||On Stage|
|2:15 PM – 3:00 PM||Success story started in 57357|
|3:00 PM – 3:30 PM||Journal Club|
|3:30 PM – 4:00 PM||Questions and Leaving|
Who Can Apply
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- Faculty of Science (Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, zoology, plant)
- Faculty of Agriculture (Biotechnology, Genetics)
- Faculty of pharmacy (Biotechnology)
The event will be:
- Onsite (CCHE-57357): 250 EGP
- Online: 150 EGP
You can book:
6/8/2021 Or 7/8/2021
Event Fees and Registration
Onsite (CCHE-57357)250 Egyptian Pounds