The clinical epidemiology program was established in 2016 with the aim of conducting patient-oriented clinical research as well as offering an educational opportunity for CCHE clinical oncology fellows & residents, Pharmacy residents & nurses.
- Conducting patient-oriented clinical research with a particular interest in the immunocompromised host and opportunistic infections.
- Study the risk factors for disease and the application of such knowledge towards disease prevention.
- A Prospective Registry for Febrile Neutropenic Events in Newly Diagnosed Patients with Childhood Malignancies in CCHE-57357.
- Value of Time to Positivity of Blood Culture in Children with Blood Steam Infections (BSI) in Children’s Cancer Hospital-Egypt (CCHE-57357).
- Clinical and molecular epidemiology of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE).