Upon the CCHE’s inception in 2007, the Hospital’s founders pursued to provide an evidence-based, family- centered healthcare service along with compassionate care. Almost 10 years later, our nurses continue to integrate evidence-based practices, education, quality and novelty with caring and healing relationships as the foundation for all what they do.
Since the start of the hospital operations, nurses were destined to be an integral part of the medical treatment team, taking part in combined clinics and sharing their valuable feedback for a better assessment of patient conditions.
At Hospital 57357, a nurse will finally receive what she has been denied for so many years respect, appreciation and recognition for the noble mission she is entrusted to carry out. From day one of working at 57357 and all along her career path she will receive continuous training that will not only enable her to excel in her job but will also motivate her to explore new paths for career improvement and professional enhancement.Nursing in CCHE has a proud history of quality service to the public, which has entrusted the Registered Nurses of CCHE, through the Health Professions Act, with the responsibility for establishing, monitoring, and enforcing standards of practice and professional ethics related to registered nurses and nurse practitioners.
Our department is defined by our commitment to quality, evidence-based practices, leadership, and promotion of a healthy work environment. Our resulting performance has earned us.
Our resulting performance has earned us the following awards and accreditation:
- Children’s Cancer Hospital, Egypt is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Centre’s Commission on Accreditation.
- We demonstrate excellence in clinical care by our commitment to evidence-based practice, and delivering culturally competent patient care in a caring-healing environment.
- We promote innovation in clinical practice, programs, and technology through active participation in shared decision-making and research.
- Provide quality nursing services to our patients by preventing illness, promoting and restoring their health.
- Provide individualized holistic patient care utilizing the nursing process.
- Establish effective communication, cooperation, and coordination with all health professionals and administrative services involved in the planning and delivery of patient care.
- Foster a positive work atmosphere based on team spirit and trust among nursing staff and members of the health team to ensure job satisfaction.
- Maintain standards of professional practice among nurses by implementing a continuous in-service training program.
- Assess and evaluate our quality of nursing care on an on-going basis through quality improvement and nursing audits.
- Initiate and carry out research, surveys, etc., aimed at improving quality of patient care.
- Participate in the teaching-learning experience of students by providing guidance and assistance in the use of hospital resources.
- Meet our Team
- Continuous Education Unit
- In-Service Education Unit
- Nursing Care in the In-Patient Section
- Nursing Care in the Outpatient Section
- Learning & Development Unit
- Nursing Research Unit
- Medical Care Unit
- Vascular Access Device Team (VAD)
- Inpatient Care Center
- Home Visit
- Central Sterilization Supply (CSSD)
- Photo Gallery