Clinical Pharmacy Education Unit
Clinical pharmacy education unit is responsible for any internal and external educational programs within the pharmacy department. The unit ensures that all pharmacy staff are meeting competencies requirements for the different pharmacy sections.
It also ensures the development and implementation of annual educational plans for all pharmacy staff. Also, it’s responsible for the hiring process of new pharmacists and organizing orientation programs for newly hired pharmacists. It coordinates external programs with preceptors within the different sections.
- Production & Supply Chain Dep.
- Specialized Patient Care Department
- Ambulatory Care Department
- Inpatient Services Department
- Decision Support Department
- Clinical Pharmacy Education Unit
- Meet Our Team
- Latest Technologies
- Photo Gallery
- Video Library
- Join Our Team
- Training Request
- To Apply for Residency Program