The hospital is free of charge for all patients and accepting patients, according to room availability, on a first come first served basis, with the following criteria:
- The patients are newly diagnosed or suspected cases of cancer.
- The patients must be referred by a physician.
- The age is from newborn to 18 years.
Steps & Rules of Patient Admission
To admit your child to Hospital 57357:
- Bring him to 57357’s screening clinic located behind the Hospital (1 Al-Fostat Street) before 9:45 am, along with the required documents (the father’s ID or the child’s birth certificate, x-rays, blood tests, referral from a physician if available).
- Our doctors will check him up for free and refer him to the hospital if he qualifies for the admission criteria.
- No reservation required.