- The Volunteer Department depends on people who give of their time and talents which is done by choice, with no monetary reward, and for the benefit of the community.
- Volunteers augment, but don’t replace staff services
- Volunteers represent the community at large and their unique backgrounds and cultures reflect this diversity.
- Volunteers are accountable to the Hospital and the staff they work with.
- Working collaboratively with CCHE care teams; volunteers work to maximize the team’s effectiveness.
- Faith in the goodness of people.
- Respect for all people of all ages of all backgrounds.
- Love for children.
- Faith in Allah.
- Child Life
- Hand Craft
- Reading Books and Stories
- Computer Work
- Administrative Work
- Family Education Center
- Training Programs
- Events and Exhibitions
- Tour Guide
- Teaching the bases of photography initiative
- Omnia and Saeed Activity
- Specialized trainers
- Organizing events and celebrations
- Yoga and Aerobics activity
- Drawing and Paintings